The third Together For Equality & Respect (TFER) strategy outlines the partnership’s vision, strategic directions and projected outcomes, alongside the case for action to prevent violence against women in Melbourne’s east. The strategy is supported by a regional action plan and monitored by a collective evaluation framework.
The purpose of the TFER Action Plan is to set out the actions needed for the partnership to progress its vision, create a mechanism for regional oversight, deepen existing partnerships to enable mutually reinforcing work, and identify new areas for collective action.
For the 2021-2025 strategy period, the TFER Action Plan will take a different format to previous years. The new process builds upon the 12 years of collective primary prevention work in Melbourne’s east by further strengthening collaborative work across the partnership. The TFER Action Plan now has two separate components, including an outline platform that:
- Maps partner’s primary prevention interventions and initiatives
- Collates collective action areas that partners have prioritised for shared regional primary prevention action.
Each of these components currently require input from TFER partners. Read below to learn more about how you can contribute.
We ask that partners contribute to both the online Action Plan and the Collective Actions survey by 5 pm Monday 16 January 2023.
Contribute to the Online Action Plan
Click here to add your activities to the Action Plan through the online form!
The online TFER Action Plan provides up-to-date details of primary prevention of violence against women projects and initiatives delivered by TFER partners in Melbourne’s eastern region. This digital, publicly available document is easily updated in real-time as projects commence, evolve and conclude. Regional oversight and planning are strengthened by the TFER Action Plan search function, which allows organisations and practitioners from across the region to connect and understand what initiatives are occurring across local government areas, priority populations and settings.
We ask that all TFER partners please complete a form for each primary prevention of violence against women project and initiative they’re delivering as part of the TFER strategy in Melbourne’s eastern region. The activity record is relevant for violence prevention projects and initiatives delivered between the 1 July 2022 and the 30 June 2024.
We ask that partners add their activities by 5 pm Monday 16 January 2023.
Click below for more information about how to add your organisation’s current and planned work to the TFER Action Plan and explore what others are doing in the region.
- This form is estimated to take 10 minutes to complete for each of your projects, however, this will depend on the complexity of your work.
- By completing this form, your organisation is consenting to the information provided in the activity form becoming publicly available. To assist you to gain organisational approval, an offline version of the form is available here to download and share. After you’ve gained approval, please submit your information through this online form.
- If you need to edit or delete any information that your organisation has shared, please contact email@example.com.
- Only one activity record needs to be completed for collaborative TFER projects and initiatives. To avoid duplication, we ask that the lead agency for joint TFER projects and initiatives complete the activity record on behalf of project partners.
- If you need assistance, have any questions or need an alternative method for completing the activity record, please contact Georgia Bennett at Women’s Health East at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contribute to Collective Action
Click here to share your thoughts on TFER’s Collective Action Priorities!
The TFER Action Plan also includes collective action areas where the partnership can most effectively and strategically work together to achieve sustained impact across the region. This work builds upon the information provided by partners, and the action planning consultation process undertaken in October 2022. This consultation sought to identify areas that partners wanted to see as shared regional action priorities and as a result, 4 priorities areas were teased-out. Women’s Health East is currently seeking final feedback from the partnership, as part of this co-design process, to refine our priorities down to focus on the ones that hold the highest level of organisational commitment across TFER partners.
To do this we need all TFER partners to give feedback through the quick survey below.
We ask that partners respond to the survey by 5 pm Monday 16 January 2023.
View the Online Action Plan
Below you can explore TFER’s Online Action Plan, that will continue to grow as partners submit their activities!
To view in fullscreen, click here.
If you have any questions around the approach to the Action Plan or how you can get involved, please feel welcome to reach out to Georgia Bennett from Women’s Health East: email@example.com.
Previous Action Plans
2017 – 2021 Action Plan
The Together for Equality & Respect Action Plan 2017-2021 is available for download here.
2013 – 2017 Action Plan
The Together for Equality & Respect Action Plan 2013-2017 is available for download here.