Women’s Health East is an approved provider of services to support Victorian public sector entities to action their obligations under the Gender Equality Act 2020. We are part of a specialist consortium of women’s health and gender equity experts known as the Action for Gender Equality Partnership.
Through the Action for Gender Equality Partnership, organisations have access to gender equity leaders with over 40 years of expertise and experience. Women’s Health East’s dedicated gender equality experts can provide your organisation with customised advice on how to sustainably implement the Gender Equality Act 2020.
What we offer
Women’s Health East offers a range of specialist training, advisory and consultancy services that can support organisations to take positive action towards achieving gender equitable policies, programs, services and workplaces.
Our tailored gender equality services are designed to support your organisation to understand, prepare and implement your Gender Impact Assessments, Gender Equality Action Plans and Gender Equality Progress Reports.
Our services include:
- Expert advice and consultancy on gender equality initiatives
- Specialist training through tailored and bespoke training packages
- Assistance in building organisational readiness and capacity
- Support applying an intersectional gender lens to your organisational assessments, data and strategies
- Expert consultation with WHE’s gender equality experts
- Access to range of tools and resources.
We tailor our services to support your organisation at any stage of your journey of transformation.
For more information, contact Women’s Health East’s Manager Gender Equality, Melissa O’Reilly, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read more: