How to get started:
A number of helpful resources have been provided to make your involvement in the campaign easy.
- A 16 Days daily #GE4Us messages guide for you to use as you wish! Share the campaign messages on social media, use them as your e-signature, promote them on your website or print them out to display.
- ‘About the Campaign’ and ‘Background Fact Sheets’ to orient you with the #GE4Us campaign, the 16 Days of Activism campaign, along with information about violence against women, gender inequality and why the campaign is important in achieving equality.
- A campaign activity for you to share your own #GE4Us messages, or invite some community members to do so.
- Simple steps on how to evaluate your social marketing campaign.
- A campaign poster – which you can request through the contact details below, or print you own.
Who do I contact for more information?
If you have any questions about the campaign, please contact Jayde at Women’s Health East – 9851 3700 / email@example.com