Each year Women’s Health East (WHE) leads a region specific campaign which coincides with the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence. This year WHE are launching our #TotesGE Totally for Gender Equality campaign. This year’s campaign includes a tote bag full of gender equality goodies and resources to support your 16 Days of Activism events.
Read more about the 16 Days of Activism (Click Here)
What is included in the #TotesGE bags?
- – What is 16 Days of Activism
- – What is gender equality and the benefits
- – Gender equality actions that can be taken to promote gender equality
- – An interactive activity to prompt people to take action for gender equality
- – Support service information
- – Additionally promotional materials
Partners who purchase tote bags will receive their order of tote bags and bag inclusions as well as a comprehensive partner toolkit designed to support you to promote and communicate the 16 Days campaign. The toolkit will include key messages of the campaign, social media posts with scripted text, email signatures, campaign hashtags, logos, sample website post, newsletter article and a media release to promote your event or activity. The toolkit will be made available to partners in Early November
Customise your bags!
Whether you’re planning to use the tote bags within your workplace, community library, sporting club, childcare, culturally diverse community group or school, partners will also have access to a library of additional resources which are setting and audience specific to add bags to ensure they are useful and effective.
What can I use the bags for?
There are many ways your organisation, group or network can be involved within the 16 Days campaign. Use the #TotesGE Totally for Gender Equality campaign bags as a key element to your activities to promote conversation and raise awareness of gender equality and the prevention of violence against women.
Some suggestions for activities and events include:
- Host a morning tea guided by the activity within the tote bags
- Facilitate a community workshop and hand out tote bags to attendees
- Schedule a gender equity training session and use the tote bags as participant packs
- Host a guest speaker events or other activity which promote discussion about gender equality and hand out tote bags
- Theme local library story time sessions around gender equality and promote the totes as a library bag
- Partner with community organisations such as your local neighbourhood house or sporting club to promote gender equality with the tote bag activities and resources
- Set up a stall at your local farmers market and create conversations with your community with the tote bags
Tote bag pricing
|Quantity||Price per bag|
|Less than 100||$7.00|
|100 – 249 bags||$6.50|
|250 – 499 bags||$5.50|
|More than 500 bags||$5.00|
For further enquiries or to make tote bags order, email Katie at email@example.com
If you organisation or group does not have the financial capacity to be involved in the campaign please contact Katie McKee at WHE to discuss.
Orders close 5:00pm Friday 13 September 2019