Senior Project Officer, Together For Equality & Respect (Readvertised)
Partnering For Sustained Action Project
Full time (neg) until 31 July 2018
As a part of this exciting work you can:
– Provide leadership to the prevention of violence against women across seven local government areas
– Work with TFER partners to develop the TFER Prevention of Violence Against Women Action Plan 2017-2021
– Build a stronger focus on intersectional practice and add value to the respectful relationship education in local schools
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
– Significant expertise in the prevention of violence against women
– Excellent project management skills
– Highly developed ability to build and maintain effective partnerships
Salary based on skills and experience, and generous salary packaging offered.
To find out more and to view the job description please see Current Opportunities.
For further information speak to Kristine Olaris on 9851 3700.
WHE has an exemption under the equal opportunity act to employ only women – EO exemption A1 50/2012. women from Aboriginal or culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.